dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have some odd spots on my skin. They're, slightly raised,

Customer Question

I have some odd spots on my skin. They're white, slightly raised, and they don't itch. I found about 8-9 of them on random places including my stomach, inner thighs, knee, arm, shoulder, etc.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 1 year ago.

How long have you had them?

Would it be possible to forward a photograph of them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there was something wrong with the payment center yesterday and it wouldn't process my payment. Here are the pics. One is a very close up. I also have a history of psoriasis and JRA. I'm 30 and I get flare ups of the arthritis very rarely. My psoriasis is always there but this just looks different. I think I have had them a few months now. I just been checking my body recently and found 2 or 3 more. I looked at a picture from like June and noticed the one on my shoulder so it was there before I found it. They're really so small that you probably couldn't see them unless you were looking for them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been really nervous about it, looking at tons of pics online. Should I be worried about it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also I want to add that I did pick with a few of them and they slightly peel/flaky.