Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)
40004158

Went to a very reputable dermatologist today. She put it in

Customer Question

Went to a very reputable dermatologist today for Botox . She put it in between my brows , neck bands and chin. The nurse came afterwards to clean numbing cream off and applied sunscreen. I felt she rubbed quickly and with pressure. I remarked that I had Botox but she seemed to think all was fine. I know my doctor lightly applies Botox but was concerned with the nurse rubbing
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Rubbing with pressure is a not advisable after Botox to prevent Botox from diffusing into areas where we don't want it to go - this applies most to Botox in the forehead, the area in between the brows, neck, and chin are less likely to be a problem. So most likely you should be fine.

Please feel free to ask if you have any queries. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.