dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a raised, bumpy rash on my abdomen that itches like

Customer Question

Hello! I have a raised, bumpy rash on my abdomen that itches like CRAZY and seems to be spreading. I have tried GoldboND and aloe ceramic to no avail and desperately need to know what it is so o can treat it and live life without itching again.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

try to use over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream and take anti-histamine oral medication like Zyrtec, Allegra.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay. How long should I expect it to take for it to clear up with that treatment?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

If it is allergy, it would be gone within a week. But if you are exposed to the allergen, you would get it again. You should think what the allergen is and avoid it. If it is not improved in a week, you should see a dermatologist to have it examined.