dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Please help. i have dealt with this problem my entire life

Customer Question

please help. i have dealt with this problem my entire life and i finally want to follow through and deal with it so it can at the very least become less obtrusive! i have a cross between what i have been told is acne and kp on my bum. other then it being
aesthetically displeasing there is nothing medically wrong. nonetheless, i hate it! and it is gross because it actually has gotten worse. forgive my analogy but my bum looks like a sausage and pepperoni pizza. ewww. i have done everything. prescription creams,
exfoliants, lotions, washes, you name it and i have tried it. and of course without agitation intentionally, i have many scars on my bum and it now looks like a very weathered person's face who has lived a hard life with terrible acne scars. please help me.
i am tired of being so self conscious-and i am referring to myself. please and thank you! and of course for the most part, i don't really have or experience acne or breakouts. typically small whiteheads right around the time of my cycle on my chin/forehead,
rarely but a few on my upper chest and or neck/jawline. kp i have on the back of my arms, with a good moisturizing lotion in winter i can keep it at bay. summer not really an issue.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
do you have any pics?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
please attach pics?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i have been extremely busy. but i am both uncomfortable and embarrassed.
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Do you have pics?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
please attach pics?