Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have these odd round rings like circles that have appeared

Customer Question

I have these odd round rings like circles that have appeared a few times on the inside of my upper arms. How can I attach a picture
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ive gotten these a couple of times on the inside of my upper arm
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. I have reviewed the picture and the most likely cause of this appearance of these circles is a recurrent fungal infection or sometime it can just be contact dermatitis. Don't worry I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned in such situations over the counter available clotrimazole cream twice daily and 1% hydrocortisone cream twice daily can help you a lot. Wash the area with soap and water, let it dry in open air, mix both creams and apply on the area. Do it for two weeks. Lastly you must take over the counter available tablet claritin once daily for 14 days. If the above suggestions doesn't help you in next 2 weeks, you must see your doctor for assessment but hopefully this will not be required and you will feel better soon. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards