dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

One of my partners came back with a Positive HSV-1 test and

Customer Question

one of my partners came back with a Positive HSV-1 test and a negative HSV-2 test...mine was positive HSV-2 and negative HSV-1...i last had sex with her 1 week before my outbreak and we had oral sex...after that my last sexual encounter was with the sex worker whom i had sex with 1 day before my outbreak...
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator