dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My bot***** *****p is turning dark with dark spots. Is there

Customer Question

My bot***** *****p is turning dark with dark spots. Is there anyway I can get it back to my pinkish color?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its not letting me upload any pics. The best way I can describe it it that I have a pink bot***** *****p and now the pigment is turning dark with dark spots
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Since how long do you have this?Do you get any pain in the abdomen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For a month. Sometimes I have pain, but its like cramps
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Do any other family members also have similar black spots on the lips?Any history of diverticulitis or polyps in the family ? Any other family members with stomach problems?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just me
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
What creams have you tried till date?Are you willing to do procedures or are you looking only for a cream based treatment?The best ways to get pink lips are to use Vitamin C based serums or do certain procedures called Q switch lasers that work well in lightening any darkness on the lips.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Have you got Vitamin C?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i dont have any vitamin c