DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

What is the best thing i can do to get rid of the wrinkles

Customer Question

what is the best thing i can do to get rid of the wrinkles on my face? Is Hyaluronic Acid a beneficial product to use and which one has the highest concentrate?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Hyaluronic acid is not able to let wrinkles disappear; only collagen wrinkle fillers, cosmetic surgery, botox, peelings or chemical peelings can do that. But hyaluronic acid injections fill the space between collagen and elastin fibers within the skin, which replenishes the natural volume lost with aging. But you will need repeated treatments to maintain the result.. Juvederm is a very good one.If you think about beauty products, a very good one ist the Eucerin Anti-Ageing Hyaluron Filler Night Cream. For the day a good sunscreen is even more important than the hyaluronic acid. You might try Astalift Day Protector SPF 35.But: Some wrinkles are quite attractive, so try to accept some of them!
You have read my answer. Do you have any question? Fell free to ask!