dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My husband has had an itchy rashlike on his inner thighs stomach,

Customer Question

My husband has had an itchy rashlike on his inner thighs stomach, upper chest, and lower legs. He has taken reactine, prednezone and different creams. Prednezone works to take the itch away however it is not good for him to remain on this. He has been to 5 different doctors and not one can figure out what it is. Any ideas?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidhas he had a skin biopsy of the rash to help with diagnosis?can you upload a clear jpg photo of the rash?here are instructionstype a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert