DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

My daughter has a recurring rash on her right foot. It is

Customer Question

My daughter has a recurring rash on her right foot. It is on the top of her foot. It will go away for months and then reappear. Always in the same place. Dr. said seasonal allergies but why only on one foot?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This can be eczema more commonly.
it typically comes and goes.
I would have it examined by a dermatologist for a correct diagnosis.
I would be glad to look at a picture.
Simply attach it here or upload it to photobucket .com and give me the link
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Dermatologist said seasonal allergies but could not figure out why it was only on one foot. She has not had eczema before...is this something that you can just develop at some point in life? I have attached a photo.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
This is really non descript and could be about anything, but yes, it can be eczema.
And yest you can get it any time.
OK, so that is an initial answer….