Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have a red dot on my nose and one on my lip that seem as

Customer Question

I have a red dot on my nose and one on my lip that seem as though they are permanent at this point. From afar they look like pimples or a cold sore but they are not scars or pimples or anything they are just small red dots hanging out on my face and I
have no idea how to treat them or get rid of them. I got a facial last month and the esthetician had no idea what they were or how to treat them. My only alternative is concealer. I hate them. Please help!
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
Can you upload a picture?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you see the image?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I take respiridone.
Yes. I got the image...although it is out of focus :(That looks like a small blood vessel under the skin or, maybe, a deep glad that is infected.....hard to tell from the picture. The good news? I very, very much doubt it is a cancer.The other good news? A quick visit to your primary care MD, or better yet a dermatologist, will quickly be able to figure things out.Does this make sense to you?Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;) It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS