dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Saturday i have sex with a girl and use a condom, the condom

Customer Question

saturday i have sex with a girl and use a condom, the condom dint break or fail but now i have what i think is folliculitis i remove the hair with tweezers and make little pressure and some white stuff come out like a normal pimple and some liquid like water but the area look a little red and Im feeling a bit of nausea and dizzinesss should i be concerned about this
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i don't have fever or pain while urinate
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images provided. This is definitely folliculitis and definitely needs treatment in terms a topical antibiotic application. What have you been applying on this till date?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bacitracin zin
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Can you take an oral antibiotic from your physician to help it heal faster . Taking any anti acidity medication along would help for the nausea.Do you have an antibiotic with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm usually suffer from folliculitis so is nothing new to me so normally i just try to keep the area clean and let it alone but since I started feel dizziness an nausea i got concerned about been something else, so this is not STD related ??? I dont have any antibiotics right should I visit my family doctor or can i Keep using the cream??? any suggestion to avoid recurrence
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
The dizziness or the nausea is not related to the folliculitis . This is definitely Not STD related.Do you shave the area?