dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Can you identify this rash on my husband's upper arm? We

Customer Question

Can you identify this rash on my husband's upper arm? We live in the Snowy Mountains of Australia, and it is bitterly cold, wintry conditions right now. This emerged two days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Pravin, I cannot upload the photo ofmyhusband's rash via photo bucket, so I will try asking the question again, attaching the photo I attached the first time. I hope it works! Thanks, Gwenyth
Person's Gender: Male
Person's Age: 47
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the photo sent. I have received it.Any history of a trek in the forest or mountain areas before this happened?Does it itch a lot?