Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician
Experience:  14 years of Family Practice Experience including most dermatology problems
13781349

I spent too much time in the sun over the weekend and now i

Customer Question

I spent too much time in the sun over the weekend and now i have several itchy bumps covering my arms and some on legs. Is there anything i can do to get rid of them?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Try a sunburn gel that includes aloe!! Dermarest is product that may help itching. An oral antihistamine such as Zyrtec (= certrizine)10 mg each Am may help to dampen itching...I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you! If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD