How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrThomasMd Your Own Question
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 64012
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrThomasMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Think I have scabies, no insurance. Where do I go to get t

Customer Question

think I have scabies, no insurance. Where do I go to get treated?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Call the health department, ask where the free clinics or walk in clinics are...they are on sliding scale.
University hospitals and teaching hospitals also have sliding scale clinics.
Urgent care will take cash out of pocket and is cheaper than the ER.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome anytime
Any questions.
Please click a positive rating.