dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Can I send a picture dr to look at?

Customer Question

Can I send a picture for a dr to look at?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.Sure please go ahead.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you not get the question and picture?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you got the question and the picture.
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
No I didn't - unfortunately need to call it a night since I am on Asia time. Am opting out to open the question to other experts. Regards.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic