dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have dry patches on my skin back and chest and upper arms.

Customer Question

I have dry patches on my skin back and chest and upper arms. I've suffered with this for a long time sometime it would clear up but comes back its very embarrassing and not attractive. I really need some help can't Afford to go to an dermatologist. When I scratch it they turn like a very dry patch it look bad and I thinks it's fungus. Ughhh!
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an answer
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
Apologies I was not online over the weekend. Please take come pictures and upload them here and I'll take a look.
If you can transfer the photograph to your computer then the fastest way to get a picture to me is to upload it directly to the question box. You can also upload them to any free photo hosting site like picasa or photobucket and send me the link if you prefer.
Or you can email the photographs to***@******.*** with my name (For Dr Nair dermatology expert) in the subject line but they usually take a few hours to forward these to me. If you choose this option please make sure you ask for an acknowledgment from JustAnswer that they have received your mail, and let me know that you have sent it. Please note that you must send this from the same email address you registered with justanswer.