dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem
16766337

I am experiencing moist testicles past few days....

Customer Question

I am experiencing moist testicles for the past few days.... no sucression from the penis but sticky tacky feeling is not a normal sensation I am used to... I do shave and have for a long time...It is summer so it may just be that...I do have multiple sexual partners..so I just want to be careful....would z pack be a good idea?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...No Z pack is not for this purpose , if you have sticky sensation and you have no burning , or urethral discharge then try deodorant , if it didn't help you then go for STD Blood test like genital herpes ,Regards .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cleanliness is not an issue....might just be that it has been hot lately idk....there is no herpes type symptoms...underwear is damp but not semen stained
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
baby powder or stick on deoderant?
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.
Stick on deodorant .Reason being asking your for STD is multiple sexual partner .So it would be ideal for you to once get it check .Regards ***** ***** .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does std and sweats go hand in hand?
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.
No , not at all . There is no relation between STD and sweating .I was asking just by keeping history of multiple sex partners .Regards ***** ***** will be appreciated .Thanks .