dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

About 5 days ago, I noticed several small pink (to slightly

Customer Question

About 5 days ago, I noticed several small pink (to slightly red) patches of skin at the base of my penis. They are not raised, and have a slightly shiny appearance. There is no itching, and appears to be no discharge. They range in size from 2-5mm in diameter, and are clustered at the base of the shaft, with 10-12 in total. There also seem to be some faint pink spots in my pubic region as well. Unlike the spots on my shaft, they appear to all have hairs growing out of them.
I am a sexually active 26 year old. In the last 3 months, I have had protected sex with one partner (1-2 times a day for the last 3 weeks). In the last 12 months, I have had sex with several partners, with a few instances of unprotected sex.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please attach a picture