dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem
16766337

I have a cluster of bumps in several places came up 3 days

Customer Question

I have a cluster of bumps in several places came up 3 days ago and pain. Im thinking maybe shingles.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...Shingles usually appears in specific nerve distribution area , with cluster of fluid filled vesicles with itching , burning and constitutional symptoms .Yes it is possible that you may have shingles so it would be ideal for you to have examination and appropriate treatment , it is contagious infection , this need immediate management .Please go to dr , get prescription medication .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please leave positive feedback for me .Thanks .