dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I developed what seems to be a smooth, red rash on the glans

Customer Question

I developed what seems to be a smooth, red rash on the glans and sides of my penis about the size of a quarter a couple months ago. it is painless until I have sex then it gets to burning/itching and stops about a day later and is almost un-noticeable until my next sex session. I have a picture if it would help.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.Please upload the picture and I'll take a look.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, i would have to text it. I took the picture on the phone and don't have phone access to the internet.
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I am not based on the States so a text will not reach me. Can you transfer the picture to a computer in the next couple of days and then upload from there? If so I can send you detailed instructions on how to do so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I just have a flip phone without Internet access
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
I understand. There are US experts on this site as well - I am going to opt out to let one of them address your question. Sorry I could not help. Regards.