dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I also have swollen left hand, red , hot and itchy. It occurred

Customer Question

I also have swollen left hand, red , hot and itchy. It occurred the first time about 4 weeks ago. I was prescribed bactrin, prednisone, and pepsid. I took the full anti biotic but stopped the Prednisone after 3 days. I could not sleep, and very shaky it went away snd came back two weeks later on my index finger and went away quickly. Friday night I started to itch and started to swell a little yesterday. This morning I woke up and it was really swollen. I have been getting alot of skin conditions in the last two years. It started with coming home from a cruise getting what I thought then was athletes feet. Then about three pout s of ring worm . What is going on. I am a normal stressed out person.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
HelloCan you attach a picture