dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I went to Vegas few days came back and I was very itchy

Customer Question

I went to Vegas for a few days came back and I was very itchy on the back of my upper legs. At first nothing and then it looked like razor burn which I knew it wasn't as I not shave there. Then little skin colored bumps appeared. I went to er and one told me I had scabies I used the cream. It started to spread went back and 2 doctors told me that it wasn't scabies. It's now on my back and legs as well. What could this be? My doctor put me on antibiotics the ones on the back of my legs started to dry but I see new ones appearing as I am scartching. What could this be
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Do you need any help on this?
I was awaiting your reply.
Regards
Dr Pravin
I would be happy to help