dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Some days ago I noticed some white sports in my nose and around

Customer Question

Some days ago I noticed some white sports in my nose and around it, it looks like fungus but I'm worried it could be vitiligo, I don't have family with that condition, it doesn't itch, hurt or have a different texture, and in the white mark it grows white hair.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your answer, I also want to tell you that this anomaly might be because of using clearasil ultra but this is the link to the pictures http://s1040.photobucket.com/user/robert_medina1/library/Mobile%20Uploads
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Robert for the photo sent.
Have you got a Wood's light examination done at the Doctors clinic as yet?
Since how long do you have this condition?
Did it start as one spot and then gradually increased to the present patches that you see now?
By using clearsil did you get any irritation on the area post which you got this white patches?
Can you confirm if you have more than one white hair growing from that area?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got woods light examination
I have it since 1 or 2 months ago
It started at the tip of my nose in which I used clearasil
Then continuing the use of this the other ones appeared
I can see like 4 white hairs on the patches
Additional to this in one of my nose holes white hairs grow and in the other one they're nkack.
At first when using clearasil I could see the tip of my nose peeling