Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I use a penis pump, I've used it years.last time i

Customer Question

I use a penis pump, I've used it for many years.last time i used it I put to much pressure and this caused the the skin of the head to bubble up in like 3 areas around the head. the liquid in the bubble came out, i have washed with peroxide,wish hazel,betadine solution just to keep it clean and from infection, what can i use to help the healing, maybe creams with antibiotics. Please advise, the skin needs to grow back in those areas.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.
These blisters form due to suction pressure of the pump when the dermoepidermal junction separates. I would suggest that you use Bacitracin ointment on the area applied twice or thrice a day. Keep the area dry and clean and use loose cotton under garments to avoid friction over the raw surface.
This should heal in 7 to 10 days.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
Let me know if you have any queries about this.
Best wishes.