dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Rash spreading

Customer Question

I have a rash on the corner of my mouth. It's spreading. It's now on the other side of my mouth and under my nose. There is also a spot near my eye now. It sometimes has raised bumps (some fluid filled some not) and is a bit crusty at times. I tried Abreva and it didn't work. My primary care dr gave me acyclovir which didn't work. Now she gave me a steroid cream and diflucan. Neither of which are working. I can't get into the dermatologist for a month and I am concerned that this keeps spreading. It's not itchy.
I can send pictures if that helps!
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 1 year ago.
These answers are for informational purposes and do not replace a physician head-to-head visit. A patient-physician relationship is not established.
Thank you for requesting me.
I would indeed appreciate viewing the pictures. Send by clicking on the paper clip icon and uploading. This does not work with Google Chrome or Safari, in which case you might use a photosharing site such as Photobucket or PIcasa.
Thank you.
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 1 year ago.
If you are having trouble, you can send the pictures to***@******.***
Looking forward to helping you.