Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have a rash, mostly on my feet, with a few lesions on my

Customer Question

I have a rash, mostly on my feet, with a few lesions on my legs. It is red, itchy, and has clear fluid filled blisters. When I pop the blisters, the itching subsides for a while. It seems to be spreading. Just a few more bumps each day.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
From what you have posted, it is time for you to stop trying to deal with these blisters on your own.
I suggest you consult with your primary care MD and see what she as to say. After examining you she might want to refer you to a sub-specialist such as a dermatologist, allergist or podiatrist.
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS