How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrThomasMd Your Own Question
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 64012
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrThomasMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have this circle on my face, under the outside corner of

Customer Question

I have this circle on my face, under the outside corner of my eye, that doesn't look right. It's puckered slightly and looks like it has a light brown ring of freckles around it. It's a little bigger than a dime.
It's not very noticeable, but I notice it, especially when I don't have makeup on.
I have had more moles than I can count removed (one of which had pre-cancerous basal cells), but I've never had anything like this.
Is this just from me getting older (I'm 30), or should I be concerned?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
can you attach a picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure - it's kind of hard to see.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Is that raised at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is slightly raised.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Likely seborrheic deritosis.
The skin cells get to large.
It is not harmful.
I would take this to a dermatologist.
There are probably laser procedures that can remove it, if desired.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.