How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have soreness and redness in my glans. It hurts when

Customer Question

Hi, i have soreness and redness in my glans. It hurts when I have sex. It is making me have erection problems and I think is contributing to premature ejaculation. I have tried antifungals with no response. When I use hydrocortisone it gets better but then the cream produces irritation. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
do you have any pics?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can take them, doctor. How can I upload them?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
you can attach to this chat box or upload to photobucket and give a link