dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a skin condoion that is driving me crazy. On my face

Customer Question

I have a skin condoion that is driving me crazy. On my face only I break out in small, itchy clear liquid filled bumps on my cheeks and forehead. When they burst, they seem to migrate from the affected area to about an 1/8th inch away and start anew. The only thing I can describe them as is: mini boils meets poison ivy. They never contain puss or act like acne. My doctor has treated me with Z-pack prednisone and c-pack with an antibiotic and the problem goes away, however this treatment still leaves a question of bacterial or viral. Please help, I'ts driving me mad and I feel self-conscious about the redness and scabs they leave on my face...
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
Have you been seen by a dermatologist for this?
Can you please attach a picture here for me to see.
Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was under the assumption that I pay $40 for some answers to my questions… now you ask me for $15.00 more??? I should have known this was a scam, shame on you.