DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I have recently had puss filled bumps forming very quickly,

Customer Question

I have recently had puss filled bumps forming very quickly, it started on my tail bone and taint and over night spread to my anus to my penis and all over everything in between, at first I thought sweat blister but idk anymore, I need quick relief. I get married tomorrow 😞
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They burn and are full of pressure, the first day there was 1 on tail bone and 2 on taint the I put alcohol and peroxide on it, the next day it was all over everything, that was 3 days ago, last night I switched to a and d pient and baby powder to reduce friction
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Can you attach a picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think they attached
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Nothing abnormal on these.
They are probably blurred out.
This is likely herpes if you have been exposed in the past, assuming that these are blisters, and that they burn.
If they break open and form scabs that is typial of herpes.
There is no "quick" over the counter treatment.
You need testing and assuming this is the diagnosis, prescription treatment.
Other possibilities
fungal...no usually blisters
staph infection, sometimes, needs prescription.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been with the same woman for almost 3 years and never had this before so I don't think its herpes, and as far as scabby not so much, mainly if they pop they start burning, in popped ones are just sore
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Un popped ones are sore
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Sounds like herpes. And herpes can stay dormant for decades before it comes out, in some cases.
No way to diagnose this without a swab test.
There is more than one possibility, as I stated above.
Exam, under magnification, and a swab for the lab are needed.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.