Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Dermatologist

Customer Question

dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
What is your question?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dr Rick. Last Friday nite I sweated profusely while sitting down for a couple hours and when i woke up I had a red RAW rash in the crevice between my leg and torso on both sides. Its now Thursday and after using some powder its still there but perhaps a little better. I am not sure what the problem is. It does not itch so I am not convinced its jock itch. Do you have any advice for me?

If antifungal powders and keeping the area clean and dry has not made any progress in making things better then it is time to consult with your primary care MD.
You sure would not want to have to suffer all weekend with this issue....
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS