DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician
55099014

I have been dating the same girl year now and I had

Customer Question

I have been dating the same girl for about year now and I had a problem only recently. I masturbated to hard and I made a slight tear underneath the head of my penis. I had sex with my girlfriend not realizing I had it. Would this give me any STD's
Also I have had an ongoing problem as well, A while ago after sex I saw some red spots on my shaft. I didn't think anything of them and I stopped having sex for a little while and they went away. This was about 6 months ago. I just noticed they were coming back again. Is this a sign of an STD. Like I said before I have been dating my girlfriend for a year now and this has only happened to me twice. If I just lay low for a while will the cut and the spots go away? The only thing I have noticed about the spots is that they don't always show up. After about thirty minutes after sex they are virtually invisible but as soon as i have sex again they pop up.
Please help
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
do you have a pic?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
These are not likely to be signs of an STD
However, if you are worried get tested.
I doubt they are though