dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have red blotches on the back of my arms. They don't itch

Customer Question

I have red blotches on the back of my arms. They don't itch and are not scaly. But it's embarrassing because it always looks I have chicken skin. What can be done to treat this?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.
Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure how to send that.
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
If you can transfer this photograph to your computer then the fastest way to get a picture to me is to upload it to the question box by clicking on the paper clip or tree icon in the question box toolbar. This toolbar does not display in google chrome and safari so an alternate browser may be required. You can also upload them to any free photo hosting site like picasa or photobucket and send me the link if you prefer.
Or you can email the photographs to***@******.*** with my name (For Dr Nair dermatology expert) in the subject line but they usually take a few hours to forward these to me. If you choose this option please make sure you ask for an acknowledgment from JustAnswer that they have received your mail, and let me know that you have sent it