dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

25 years old and been getting mild acne around the temple area

Customer Question

25 years old and been getting mild acne around the temple area and severe acne on my back for the past 2 years before this i use to have a pimple here and there nothing major but it seems like the healthier i get the worst the break outs are.. i eat pretty well and drink plenty of water and it just gets worst.. ive used a bunch of different washes and nothing really helps at this point im trying just regular dove unscented soap not sure what the next step is ive been to a dermo and everything they offer doesnt help .. usually my face gets a bit itchy and at that point i know thats where im going to get a break out mostly cystic white heads any advice or steps i should follow to help clear this up?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
do you have a pic?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
have you tried oral antibiotics?