dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I had a small cancerous growth on my upper chest {not melanoma}

Customer Question

I had a small cancerous growth on my upper chest {not melanoma} three years ago. A doctor took it out and said he got it all. Now I have a perfectly round bright red lesion on ,my upper back with a juicy center. It is about the size of a pen. What do you think it is?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.
Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I'm not very good at these things. I have an IPhone with a camera--can you lead me through the process?
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.
Sure no problem. If you can transfer the photograph to your computer then the fastest way to get a picture to me is to upload it to the question box by clicking on the paper clip or tree icon in the question box toolbar. This toolbar does not display in google chrome and safari so an alternate browser may be required. You can also upload them to any free photo hosting site like picasa or photobucket and send me the link if you prefer.
Or you can simply email the photographs to***@******.*** with my name (For Dr Nair dermatology expert) in the subject line but they usually take a few hours to forward these to me. If you choose this option please make sure you ask for an acknowledgment from JustAnswer that they have received your mail, and let me know that you have sent it