dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have small flesh colored bumps all over my body that are

Customer Question

I have small flesh colored bumps all over my body that are extremely itchy. They showed up about a week and a half ago and were mild at first, then got worse, but have been unchanged for the past couple of days. I have waves of extreme itchiness that does not seem to be worse at any particular time of the day. Prior to them showing up I was exposed to my sister's cat and I am sensitive to flea bites, but they do not appear to be typical flea bites. I was also outside mowing. I work in a hospital as a nurse and I have been using tanning beds recently. I tried squeezing one and a clear fluid came out, nothing else. Do you have any suggestions of what this may be? I have been covering myself in hydrocortisone cream which helps with the itching for a short period of time, but it does not seem to be improving.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please attach a picture