dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Just wanted to know if this product really works.

Customer Question

Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.
My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.
Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .
Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:
What product are you talking about?
I do not see any mention of any product in
your query
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is anRejuvi-cell Homeopathic oral spray. It is somatotrophin and is referred by medical science as part of the body's 'Master hormone. I believe that is right.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
What is the indication you have been suggested to take?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already told you. It is an oral spray that you spray under your tongue. 3 times a day. What else can I tell you? I am sure that you have heard of Rejuvi-cell Homeopathic oral spray. Please, refund my money. Thanks. Viv***** *****
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your message.
The spray form contains Somatotrophin .Although HGH is very powerful in reducing the signs of aging, it also has a number of harmful effects if not taken under medical supervision.
If the HGH level in the blood goes too high, then it could affect various organs of the body - the heart could be affected and get enlarged, it could cause a condition called acromegaly in which the joints become enlarged as also the bones of the hands, feet and skull, it could affect the liver since the liver will need to work overtime to metabolize the excessive hormone etc.
If you do wish to use this product please consult a doctor for a complete check up, including blood test to determine the level of HCH in your blood.
I hope this helps.
An alternative is the Rejuvi - Homeopathic capsules : They are used by a number of patients clinically. These contain natural supplements or herbs like Gotu Kola , Gingko Biloba , Ginseng , Panax , Saw Palmetto and does help in providing certain anti ageing , skin rejuvenating benefits and powerful antioxidants.
There are a number of journal reports supporting the use of these natural herb extracts to a healthy skin , and general health.
Do you have any other queries?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This does not help me. I told you what it is and how much I am to take. It is not a capsule. You spray this under the tongue 3 times a day. Now, please give me back my money. I am no longer interested. Thank you. Viv***** *****
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Sir ,
I am sorry if there has been a misunderstanding in the typing.
I would like to know what exactly you want to know so I can assist you to the best.
You wanted to know earlier if this product works. I have mentioned that it does work.
What else would you like to know?
Please do let me know of further queries.
I would be happy to help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know where you get me as sir. I am a lady. Please, no more questions. just give me back my money. That is all want from you. Viv***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy what you are telling me. It does not make any sense. I do not need an Dematologist. I got my answer. But not from you. If you do not give me my money back ,I will have to call my bank and I will get my money back. These are my final words. Please acknowledge. Viv***** *****