Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology

I have small bumps on my penis shaft, some of which are flesh

I have small bumps on my penis shaft, some of which are flesh colored while others are a little lighter. I am concerned about the possibility of them being an STD. May I submit a photo?
Hi. I will do my best to advise. However, please note that this does not substitute an in-person consultation with a doctor.

Please do upload a photo?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The picture is out of focus. Can you try again? How long have you had them for? Are they itchy/ painful?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The bumps are not itchy or painful. I have no problems with urination or discharge.

Ok. Please try taking another picture
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is better. Can you tell me how long you have had them for? Have you had unprotected sex recently?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've had them since Monday. I have had unprotected sex recently, but my girlfriend had a full STD panel two weeks ago before a medical procedure and was clean.

Ok. These spots are suspicious of herpes infection as they do look like blisters to me. The fact that you had unprotected sex, is in keeping, despite your girl friend having a negative screening test, as herpes infection can occur and be transmitted (though the chances are low), even if she does not have active infection. It is also possible that you have had a silent herpes infection in the past, which would normally stay silent for years and come back again, as it is doing now. I would still recommend that you see your GP and get tested for herpes and also have STD screening tests done.