Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology
17493159

can scabies be sore and dose it flare up if u have a bath and

can scabies be sore and dose it flare up if u have a bath and make it feel hot its not itchy or is my rash something different?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 4 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ive had a blister type rash on my body for about a week now and it aint itchy its a little sore in the creases of my arms its around my tummy tops of my legs ive just had a bath and its made it hot and inflamed
scabies is intensely itchy rather than sore. Moreover you need to catch it from someone else who is affected. So unlikely.

Are you able to upload pics of the rash?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
not able to upload pics as my laptop isnt compatable its red little bit like chicken pox but sore ive done a glass test and its dosent dissapear id say its like a cut but definitly not itchy it seems to be in the most warmest parts of my body like under my arms im quite a large lady its not on my back or my legs or on the outer parts of my bodie my children aint got it either i dont share towels or bedding with my children and wouldnt say im in close contact with anyone either
Expert:  replied 4 years ago.
It is difficult to be certain without seeing pictures but certainly doesn't sound like scabies. I wonder if it is a form of eczema. Please take cetirizine 10mg once daily and use E45 cream 3-4 times a day along with 1% hydrocortisone ointment twice daily.

If it doesn't imporove in 3-4 days, i suggest you see your GP. Best wishes