Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, DNB DERMATOLOGY
19010125

i have been geting these sores on my body just about anywhere

Customer Question

i have been geting these sores on my body just about anywhere and the take a month or 2 to heel.its been about three years now and my first dr. said scabies so i treated it like scabies and the worst went away in the beginging. but as time gose on i keep geting these sores that dont heel been checked for hsv that was rulles out. i have 3 kids that live with me and the have no syptomes like me at all .i went to the next dr he said scabies never took a test just medicane finally i went to the third dr and the did plunge bio. on me and said it was jusr exima or something. i no its some type of body parisite but cant get it figured out i am going to the extreme of geting a microscope and seeing what i can see for myself. and help wou;d be great
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 2 years ago.

Dermadoc :

hello

Dermadoc :

could you send across a photo of your sores?

Dermadoc :

it will help me in better diagnosis

JACUSTOMER-sjieb5od- :

yea give me a second

JACUSTOMER-sjieb5od- :

i have one on my cell phone is there a email i can send it to?

Expert:  Dermadoc replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 2 years ago.
no i am sorry, you wont be able to email it, you will need to upload it on either amazonaws.com or picasa or photobucket and send me a link.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i dont have the means to send or upload ir realy
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 2 years ago.
ok, then could you describe it in more detail. like describe the size, shape, colour, location, no. of sores? any fluid filled blisters?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yea i get them on my back side of my head by ears sometimes on stomache once in a while use to get them on my arms but not in the last year my thighs my fore head never had them on my genatals exept when first diaginost with scabies havent had them there since. sometimes they are same like a pimple and the same type of secreation will come out of it if picked but it will take 2 mothns or so to heal. some can get up to a quarter inch the are always perfectly round and show up in pairs 80% of the time anywhere from a inch apart to 3. they are red colored and are deep i pick alot at the cause im trying to see whats in there cause i no something is in there. i do itch sometimes but not that itch like if you have scabies. it dosent keep me up at night at all i think its doing for mental harm than pysical. they do hurt sometimes maybe from me picking idk. a couple times i pulled out what loooked like a tiny whitehead but it was hard and a well like a worm maybe it was a body of something it was hard one of them looked like it wassplit into two peices trying to grow or seperate white in color.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no real fluid but they do bleed alot
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 2 years ago.
hello,

from your description 2 possibilities arise:-

1. its either a bacterial infection

2. its caused by a parasite like pediculosis or the body louse. or demodiscidosis

first of all since the bumps are bleeding and are itchy we need to treat them.

i will recommend to mix and apply neosporin cream and cortisone cream twice a day on the bumps. also taking tab. claritin 10 mg once at night will be helpful.

all these are available over the counter.

coming to the parasite, body louse stay on seams of clothing, you need to inspect that and disinfect the clothes.

in case of demodiscidosis, the treatment is to apply proactiv lotion once a day to the bumps.

please let me know if you have any queries.

Are you finding this answer useful?

hope this answer was useful. please click on the green accept button if so. any bonus and positive feedback would be appreciated.

next step is to see
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
they realy arent itchy and i have done the whole disefectiong cloths house and stuff. thats what the last dr said was bactrial infection, but it will not go away ive do all the meds and lotions and stuff but the dr acts like its no big deal and sends me on the way the even done a plunge bio and mean and acted more worried about the moles than the parasietes or what ever it is
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 2 years ago.
i can understand your concern.

i would recommend that you try the treatment i suggested. also the proactiv lotion.

i hope it works for you.

all the best.