Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
25843817

i have thes tiny small black bugs living on my face and in

Customer Question

i have thes tiny small black bugs living on my face and in my hair, my hair has shedded tremendously from the atack, itching, and scratching, they bite me in areas whichnarenwarm yet theynare so tinym help me to find out what the cause is and to fix the problem and grow my hair back nat least
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 years ago.
hello
thanks for using justanswer
I would suggest you to apply permite 5% cream for the skin and permite 1% lotion for the hair and scalp. Leave it overnight to kill all bugs and parasites.repeat the application to kill all bugs in 10 days.
Take tablet pimozide 2 mg daily at night and tablet claritine 5 mg in the morning.
You will need to get the above medications prescribed from your physician or a Dermatologist

Do you Accept what I have explained?
If you Agree with the Answer you can press the Green Accept Button below. You can also consider a feedback or a Bonus as a credit to my work . Let me know if you have any further questions. The Answers cannot replace the advice on clinical examination.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
meed tomknow how to remove from clothing, and I herd leaving that cream on to long is unsafe and how long will l havs continuenthisntype of treatment, will it kill the eggs as well and will l have to alienate myself from my family lm a tad bit more curious please help
The best way to remove from clothing is to wash clothes in hot water , after soaking them in salt water.

Application of the cream is only for one night and you have to repeat application only after 10 days. So in this form it is safe .

it kills the new bugs hatching out called larvae / nypmhs.

You will need to ask all other family members also to apply the cream if possible . It would be better to meet the Dermatologist as they will examine the entire skin on check up .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so what type of bugs are they and this meds works and lotionzs works for any type, and what about the arpet or floord shoes and boots, it's a mess i had profesionals to clean clear and spray thenduts and air ventilation heatingnsystem,, and they are monitoring that i had the carpetsncleaned yet they still aren in heremm i;m the only one allergic tho and to the point they get in my hair and irratate me to the willys
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
NO CANCEL RESPONSE ANSWERS