dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I SAW ONLINE MENTION OF A $5 ANTI-WRINKLE TRICK .

Customer Question

I SAW ONLINE MENTION OF A "$5 ANTI-WRINKLE TRICK".I FEEL LIKE A SUCKER BUT NOT ENOUGH TO NOT INQUIRE ABOUT THIS STATEMENT AND YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS.

I HAVE HAD RESTALYNE AND THE LIKE. IS IT POSSIBLE ANYTHING INEXPENSIVE MIGHT BE AVAILABLE FOR THE FACE?

LASTLY, WHAT DOES THE "LIFESTYLE LIFT" ENTAIL, COST,BENEFIT, AND RISK?

WHEN YOU'RE OVERWEIGHT/ SAGGING FACE ARE THERE ANY PROCEDURES THAT INSURANCE MIGHT COVER? I HAVE NYS EMPIRE PLAN AND MEDICARE AS PRIMARY' IN 2006 I WAS IN A BAD CAR ACCIDENT AND HAVE HAD MANY.MANY SURGERIES TO DATE AND ANOTHER SCHEDULED NEXT WEEK.I HAVE PTSD AND MAJOR DEPRESSION AS A RESULT.
I HAD TO RETIRE, MY DOCTORATE IS ON HOLD AND MY SELF ESTEEM IS IN THE TOILET. AND I THINK MY MARRIAGE MAY BE AS WELL. MORE INJECTIONS AREN'T AN OPTION AS I STILL AM PAYING ON MY LAST PROCEDURE. I'M NOT LOOKING TO BE 20, OR 40 BUT TO AGE AS WELL AS I CAN. I AM TOLD I AM "BEAUTIFUL". NOTHING HAS FELT FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH THESE 5 YEARS. AND YES I SEE A PTSD PhD SPECIALIST AND EVEN THREW IN A PSYCHIATRIST[MY SPECIALTY WAS PSYCHIATRY FOR 35 YEARS UNTIL 1-9-06 WHEN MY CAR LEFT THE HIGHWAY @ 65 MPH. ROLLED 6+ TIMES AND LEFT ME PRETTY BEAT UP-- AND I STILL AM. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE BABBLING! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS NOTE.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 6 years ago.

dermdoc19 :

Gosh, I know some inexpensive products that help fight the signs of aging. Can you give me more details?

dermdoc19 :

As far as the Lifestyle Lift, I am in the same league with the plastic surgeons on this one. I do not think it performs nearly as well as the regular face lift. Just my opinion.

dermdoc19 :

There are some good inexpensive products: Aveeno Ultra-calming cream; Oil of Olay Regenerist; Eucerin Q10 sensitive skin anti-wrinkle Cream; Neutragena Healthy skin anti-wrinkle cream.

dermdoc19 :

These can all be purchased for under $20 and although not quite as effective as its pricier brethren, they can certainly do the trick for you.

dermdoc19 :

Happy to answer further questions.