Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)

red raised bumps on both legs the knee below and do not it

Customer Question

red raised bumps on both legs the knee below and do not itch
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Questions usually are answered within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers and how many Experts are on the site at the time you posted your question.

Right now our dermatology Experts are not online. Would you like for me to also open your question to our other Medical Experts?

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 6 years ago.

can you explain your condition a little more? since when do you have these bumps? do they come and go or are they persistent? Any associated pain, fever or joint pain?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, they appeared about 4 pm now getting itchy and hot and spreading. Please open to thers i need a quick response.
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 6 years ago.
Ok sounds like you have urticaria. Take a Tablet of Claritin 10 mg twice a day and apply calamine lotion over the bumps. When you feel a little better please post a picture of your condition in the text box and I'll be happy to take a look.