SkinDoc, Board certified physician
Experience:  Experience treating allergic and other skin conditions.

How do i get rid of the dark spots on my back & chest that

Customer Question

How do i get rid of the dark spots on my back & chest that was left behind from me picking on the acne?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  SkinDoc replied 6 years ago.
Hi there, and thanks for your question. Have you tried any antiinflammatory creams like topical steroids? Thanks in advance, Dr. Davidson
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I dunt know, but i did try many different creams, also creams from my dermatalogist. Is there any other way to get rid of the black spots other than creams and stuff?
Expert:  SkinDoc replied 6 years ago.
Usually time is enough. Over time the areas will fade away. However, if you want to speed up the process, you can use anti-inflammatory creams. The one I usually recommend is Triamcinolone 0.1% ointment. It usually works very well and pretty quickly. Usually you'll see results within a week or so. You'll need a prescription for it, but I've seen good results with patients I've treated. I hope this helps you get the treatment you need, and I wish you well. Regards, XXXXX XXXXX