Why does the inside and outside of my nose always itch,my face

Customer Question

Why does the inside and outside of my nose always itch,my face including eyes,eyebrows,etc.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  doctorchauhan5 replied 6 years ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

a) For how long are you having this problem?

b) Any known allergies?

c) Any nasal blockage/ nasal discharge/ post nasal drip?

d) Seen a doctor for this? Any tests/ investigations?

e) Any other medical issues/ significant history?

Thanks. Shall be waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have been having this problem for about 2 years now,and don't have any known allergies. No nasal blockage,nasal discharge or post nasal drip. I have seen my doctor and they are clueless,they don't understand it,therefore they don't know how to treat it. The only medical condition I have is that I am Bipolar and have seen a doctor about that and also have been on several different medications. Right now I am taking Prozac,Wellbutrin,Clonopin and when needed, Zyprexa. I have been Bipolar for several years.It is very fustrating. Thank you for your time.

Thanks for the additional details. Having gone through your descriptions, it seems that if there are no nasal or sinus problems or any allergies, then this problem of itching could be because of Wellbutrin.

You must get it checked up by your doctor and discuss all these issues as well, so that the cause could be established and appropriate management can be instituted.

I hope that this helps. Best wishes. Please feel free to enquire if you have any remaining concerns/ doubts, as it shall be a privilege and a pleasure to try and help as much as I can.