Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Allergy specialist
Experience:  6 years of experience as a family physician, general practioner; MD -Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

hello, my hands are really itchy on the inside from the palms

hello, my hands are really itchy on the inside from the palms right up to the fingers,and the more i scratch the more they itch and swell up and get tiny white lumps under the skin.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

Since when are you having this? Is anyone living with you having similar symptoms?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

it happened yesterday, and i have 4 children but i seem to be the only one who has this problem,i have been useing a new hand wash that doesnt need watter to wash off, and i started using this a few days ago, not sure if may be alergic to this, ?

Yes that is a definite possibility.

Apply calamine lotion, take antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine, wear loose comfortable clothes, avoid sun expsoure, use a medicated sun screen.

Avoid using the hand wash.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Please click ACCEPT so that i get paid for my work. A bonus would be appreciated.

Regards.