Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Experience:  Endodontist (DDS,MS)-50 years of practice, Endodontics Assoc. Professor at Loyola University School of Dentistry, Air Force Veteran
76222449

I know about the cost of the teeth removal but i am seeing

Customer Question

i know about the cost of the teeth removal but i am seeing all sorts of pricing for the uppers and lowers.if your mouth is ready for dentures.what should the dentures cost aprox?
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: none i have aprox15 teeth left,gums are good i have the bone if i did the implants and i know what that cost but i got a price today for just the dentures and it seemed high.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: so how do you work that out.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?
Customer: no I am healthy everything works,I just got wrapped up in raising my kids i let my teeth go.I had a lot of crowns and cappped teeth a its has coughted up with me.
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Root Canal Doctor replied 4 days ago.

If your mouth is ready for dentures the average cost is between $3000 and $4000. But the costs vary depending on where you live.

Some areas of the country the fees are higher than others. Rarely lower than what I stated. I hope this answers your question. If you need more information please ask. Thanks.

Expert:  Root Canal Doctor replied 3 days ago.

Hi, did you need more information?