Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist - DDS
Experience:  Dentist and Anesthesiologist for 37 years.Anesthesiology Fellow-Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.Evaluator for Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners.
65223180

Second opinion] I only have three upper front teeth left one

Second opinion] I only have three upper front teeth left one left canine and center right and the one next to it could I still get a denture with them or should I get them pulled out for a full denture I thought if I keep them in it would be better to prevent bone loss
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: No swelling but didn't take care of my teeth and I am going to a Sargent to get three lower molders out and two top front teeth out and I would still have those three top ones left but can I still get a denture with them three left or should I just get them pulled out just them will help from bone loss
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
What do you think if I would get flexilytes partial dentures do you that be ok they don't have the steel wire

Please read my response to your original question.These flexible style partials should be avoided.