Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist - DDS
Experience:  Dentist and Anesthesiologist for 35 years.Anesthesiology Fellow-Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.Evaluator for Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners.
65223180

Wisdom teeth removal

Customer Question

Wisdom teeth removal
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I had all four wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday November 16th 2016. I was wondering if I can't start eating normal food now ? And if so like what should I stay away from. Also can I start having like a coke for a drink or is it to soon still ?
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 12 days ago.

There is no reason to restrict any food or drink at this point in time.You can eat and drink anything that you like.Your body will take care of all of the healing without any intervention.It will take about six weeks for the socket to close completely.It heals from the bottom up.Again ,you can eat and drink anything that you like.The clot has formed and your socket is protected.

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 12 days ago.

Is there any other information that you need?